RESERVATION & TRAVEL POLICIES
Boat Diving packages are for Certified Open Water divers or above, who have dived within the last year or participated in a refresher course and are comfortable in the water. Please contact us prior to making the booking if you have any concerns regarding your diving qualifications.
CANCELLATION POLICY - DIVE PACKAGES, DIVE COURSES, TOURS
- Refunds will be issued only in the event the reservation is cancelled at minimum 48 hours prior for any booking including but not limited to dive packages, dive courses or any tour.
- Within 48 hours or less, all reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- No Shows or unused portions of any dive packages, dive courses or tour features due to premature departure: non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Dive Dominica is not responsible for compensating or crediting any traveler for any loss incurred due to delayed or cancelled flights. Trip interruption/cancellation insurance is your only protection. We also encourage all divers to have Dan Master Insurance Plans.
- All visitors to Dominica must be in possession of a passport valid for at least 3 months after the date of arrival and a return ticket with sufficient funds to cover their stay. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure his or her own Visa requirements. No refunds will be provided for customers denied access for lack of proper Visa.
- Questions or concerns about your reservation, payment or cancellation status please contact Ari Perryman at Int'l dialing code + (305) 514 9704 or mobile (767) 235 2188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org