Sting Ray II
- All vessels equipped in IMO standards.
- All vessels are registered and carry safety certificates.
- Captains are professionally trained and licensed.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimal rental 3 hours.
- Full day rates can be negotiated.
- 50% deposit required to reserve. Confirmations of date and vessel will not be given until deposit is received/cleared.
- Dive Dominica Ltd. not responsible for transfers.
- Start and End point must be clearly identified and mutually agreed upon. Dive Dominica Ltd. reserves the rights to refuse start/end points.
- Vessels or varying sizes can only dock at specific docks. Dive Dominica will advise of which, in various coastal communities/docks.
- Certain docks are private or public managed, but additional costs may be incurred, which will not be absorbed by Dive Dominica Ltd.
- Dive Dominica Ltd. reserves the right to cancel charter due to the following, but not exclusively. Weather conditions, mechanical/engine problems/unsafe conditions caused by civil unrest of the like.
- Vessels will be manned by Dive Dominica licensed crew only. As well, will have portable water available. All extras will be billed to client.
Contact us today for more information.